Tuesday, November 9, 2021

casserole

 Casserole 

9-17-21


I keep on hearing us on the flip phone ring

This my lady friend driving me back again 

As vanity as soon cometh fell 

O, what can your morning dew memory rated all for nether casserole 

Deep down delicious in my soul 

O, what a mess but it's my mess

I must confess asking its browning 

Needing and greeting in carnal teachings 

We are keeping racing us to himself 

When all I need do is first burst akin diminish 

Moaning to his Chinese night to dive without the line...




At Colossae (In spotted Puddles)

9-17-21


This investigating the Buddha for accomodation to sing my kind of hallelujah 

For savory in my briny rooting in learnings of trouble 

When she has stride and again listen and insane when I party on to it

And just do it 

As mentioned in that inebriated is the evil twin of rawhide 

All now this platitude into another puddle 

As to mix and mingle who can be the runaway can these be to us 

When I step upright again that magic bus.... 




No comments:

Post a Comment