Tuesday, November 9, 2021

mossy

 Fern Nest Tree and Mossy

9-17-21


O what a way to kill an hour

And among her back to life wonderful in insect love 

And female resurrections in material for candy choices nesting salvation 

Rendering salutation as chain faith is for the riches of the sea 

When it comes to the saints and I'm still day thriving for boys and wagons 

If you make another river's dollar to say 

Sun on the hive in the new you 

Lean on toward a happy union 

In thou fights of the son and my chain Welsh tree....



Seventeen And Eleven

9-17-21


In seventeen stand for the insipid as elven shines 

And good luck you'll miss me when I'm gone 

In pied mossy fog where I cannot take my rest at Justus sundown my wound 

For spotted puddles shy art still for the dream out of smelly during shock for March windows 

To blow my troubles away in great insight of what faith is where it still my fizz grasshopper 

Now that today s accomplished in all rovers for another hour....




No comments:

Post a Comment