Sunday, March 17, 2019

overestimated

Too Much Sugar (Overestimated Again)
1-3-19

Yes, the rest of it goes to the offering plate
In my appreciation of an old nostalgic pop song
Ninety-one as suffering added is optional and I want to opt out of extra aches and pains
As I can feel the Spirit flow almost too strong whetting the appetite for more
One day at a time as to linger on
Go home and post it in your way in the small hours before sunrise
O, give the music and carry on O, straight soldier
In ones own preoccupied reverie and contemplation....






Curveball
1-3-19

In Chozen Bays for cheap hotel stays
She takes me on another mystery trip and to prove it just one more day
So that tomorrow I can relax as to be anointed and magnified spying out chapel
Of old goats of mythic magnitude and stepping stones in a place where some rock the boat
And throw me a curveball in colossal stories of deep and dark thoughts
Where my only dayjob is cultivation epic in the making
At ones most ebullient only temporary discomfort....





Not To Lose Interest (Captivation)
1-3-19

Leading us panting more more
I don't know how long I can go on this way
In that I'm here to be a blessing
No wavelength
No mileage with its good dowry
Listen and give ear to the sound of his base breaking out with beautiful banjos
Coming to intense interest for propaganda far and wide
And mandrakes methinks happy
As to written by the noblest of us
Don't miss the bus
You have your whole life ahead of you
I'll sleep good tonight hoping to dream something new among the noblest....








No comments:

Post a Comment