Thursday, September 6, 2018

cry wolf

Cry Wolf
5-5-18

As to deshroud us rocketman will disown us
God's mercy replies Vera back to our place of arms
To raise a rhythm under dizzy and Lizzy and Major Tom
In our Communist-Jewish conspiracy
The mere is catching a flu for the ram nothing new
Sometimes I want to leave religion alone
Like a lover only but to betray me as contrary to the cowards
So is my animal instinct I administer poison by degrees
And watch bloom the flowers and the trees
Pursuing them but not in vain
Please God today no rain where we are the hungry ones
And I thought I heard a firework prematurely
As to raise a cry pleasing
O, me, why?
By that feeling in my blood
Like a moving heartbeat....





Weakest Fortification
5-5-18

Stabbing the king in the heart
As if killing here a work of art
Crisscrossing Nebraska all the way up to Alaska
As sin will keep you from the book or likewise contrary
As to touch and see bound to imitation white leather
Come sound of an invitation to fight with quill and feather
O, come and see where love bleeds and comes back to life
O, immortal attitude such is it taking possession of their cities
Who's to say what is the right interpretation
By Marxist Axis welcome to my jungle
Where he rejoices in liberties seemingly far fetched
And some still call Him a killer God
And I don't blame them
Watch out as love resounds
Sugary beef adulterated of the thief.....





In The Hand Is A Miracle
5-5-18

Come days of McCarthyism sticky and sweet
Yesterdays cast out unto darkness only to reenter the light of today
Obtaining power by subterfuge
Are you getting it or is it only vainglory
Where I am yet to tell my crazy story
Erecting small forts and palaces jangling in tunes
Time to shake it up called by the enemy the cause of Christians strong and mighty
Are you getting it on or do you only seem as good taste in ones mouth
In hearing what you want to hear as to warn them to flee
As the best is yet to come by the faith of Moroni hello pooch
Do you know how to smooch
For our chief captains and a desire to get it done today
And put on my new Jesus shoes
As to paint it in the hand of a miracle.....






No comments:

Post a Comment