Friday, July 24, 2015

curvature

Curvature
7-2-15


By the curvature of my ego
It gives me backbone
All in God's good time
Starting out the day with some Yes
Happy beyond measure
Even when life is a mess
For those that break the mirrors
Of our true reflection
I think I will just take a wild guess
Looking for my lafe
I don't need to go there today
She sweeps me off my feet today
If you believe it shall be established
To impress deeply my wanton eyes under twilight skies....










Straggle
7-2-15


Seeing today as an opportunity
Even when tomorrow I face up to my giant
Of going home to Mother
It will all work out fine
Starting out with some classic Genesis
A favorite of mine
A curve designed to deceive
I swerve but still I will belive
I draggle, I follow slowly
I straggle
But at least I am what I am
Now the rain has come to end
To but begin again
I'll take it like it is...








On Acts 20:2
7-2-15


No mercy has the sea
When you want to flee
I follow him slowly and I'll just be me
As he has gone over Macedonia
The new way, nowhere left to flee
Giving them much exhortation and encouragement
Getting older and still in the way
As nights grow colder
Giving me more I can say
Watcher of all
This is your fate
Right on the ball with nothing to hate
Coming into Greece
Looking for my peace
Wonders never cease..








Commissariat
7-2-15


For Aristerclous and Secundus
We keep Paul good company
And let fly the black pen
For the cause of prophesy
There we abide three months and purposed to return
Through Macedonia
In the interest of humanity
And for our commissariat
To provide us the food
For the taking partaken of at night
To help me sleep
As the cabman is fared sumptuously
And soon I'll be on my way
This I can believe
It doesn't have to blow....










Cabochon
7-2-15


And we sailed away from Philippi
After the days of unleavened bread
These going before tarried and waited
By the world hated
But in God created
Here we abide seven days
To wipe clean our slate
Upon the first day of the week
Lay in store as God has prospered
Heights polished and convex-cut
And no if and or but
Our cabochon our unfaceted gem
And our Brazilian nut
I lie down for a little while to capture power...







No comments:

Post a Comment