Monday, January 23, 2017

beacons

Us, Beacons
3-6-16

O, hear the Word and put It into practice
Where Ephraim spake trembling
By this nicotine ultimatum
I want to lay down the law
Flaws will rise but the house built on a rock
Won't be overcome
A little bit of light goes a long way
Eight minutes it takes for the sunlight to reach the earth
I will not execute due fierceness
Of anger towards you
When we do it together
Such will be even more effective
How shall I make thee as Adman
I'm madly in anger with you
He is such because He loves us
As darkness does not drive away the light
We are as beacons to not give in without a fight...





On Hosea 10:5
3-6-16

We are called to be as lights
Each one of us with our spiritual gifts
As inhabitants of Samaria fear
Because of the calves of Beth-Aven
Many are yet not ready to hear the message
Let alone grasp it
I bit the bullet and took the bag down
To another safelanding
Of a spaceship wanting to visit Venus
It shall also be carried into Assyria
Keep on searching
We are as those who are called to overcome
In the revelation to those that overcome
I will give you this....





Our Green Noose
3-6-16


In making a to-do list
The action to take gains momentum
And the universe loves it when you are happy with it
O, take with you words
His branches shall spread
That instant coffee is a killer
But such has got me thus far
Come a new beginning
We ought to say
O, death where is your victory
As I feel my heart sink like an earthquake
As the enemy wants us to live in fear
Ashur shall not save us
Ye are our gods
For in thee the fatherless findeth mercy
Offering in Baal and left to die
As we set sail
Tell him to go back to where he came from
To see clear
O, is it just me
O, is it such a fear
Suffer it to be now
Fleeing into the country of Syria
O, chance I will be thy destination.....





No comments:

Post a Comment