Wednesday, May 4, 2016

loving the feel

Loving The Feel
2-25-16

Loving the feel of steel
To keep it real
And the fortune of my pen prints
Therefore behold I will hedge up the Way with thorns
And make thee a wall and give you a call
Plead for she is not my spouse
For nations over kingdoms
The moon tells another story
It's packed like sardines
Today be not afraid of their faces
To build and to plant
Series title: More that conquerors
Sermon title: sigh up
No, in all of these things we are more than conquerors
Finding inspiration through ancient traditions
Eventually I discover my appreciation of nature
O, God bless today the infirm.....





Small Steps Apply
2-25-16

My main man, we're good today
Time to hit the coffee can
To work with wood
Today a flake of snow in July
A snake slithering slew
Sitting on high victory
Will not be denied
For a sonnet too lofty
Needing other places to hand out my cards
All for familiar names and places
with their glass shrouds
Loose ground where we get around
All the hope and glory
Of soap we tell our story
The crazies in schools full of mixed subdivisions
Trust God with what little food you might have
Where love remains
The steps do apply....




No comments:

Post a Comment