Sunday, March 11, 2018

aim

In Aims
2-1-18

In the days of Ahaz
Son of Jothan
Go out now and meet me
Now that we're back in business
With the things we still take for granted
As we could but prevail
On her tall tale
I take all that I can take
Looking at photographs from Christmas of '05
The is my beloved Son
Hear Him as a man keeps alive a young cow
Falling in love deep with dromedaries and sheep
All for the curds and honey
Now that I'm coming back to life
This time without strife
Extravegent in aims...





Grandiloquence
2-1-18

In all grandiloquence highflown things of God are made known
By our appeal to these books back in the day
Today I make room for my Latter-Day Saints
Friends for our thousand vines for a thousand silverlings
As to allude entering far beneath the surface
I've been waiting for this as for briers and thorns
As for wines where electricity scorns
In our playful allusion to this power....





Peeping Wizzard
2-1-18

In purport and its drink today
I put in another shift
And put to use my gift
Highflown and extravegent in aims
In a world of magnets that repel as hills are dug
With our mattock
Bad agency but good karma
For our ragged band following in our next steps
By faith given to allusion come meaning and intent
And more books on the stack
Today we shall not come thither
For fear of briers and thorns
As such deep peace I experience
When I read on and absorb its medicine...





Cooping
2-1-18

Tomorrow the groundhog
But today the opossum
It seems as if we get what we believe
Forasmuch as we refuse the waters of Shiloah
It is well known that there is water sweeter than such
In higher places in looping and interlacing our tangled mass
Our snail coming furlongs go knot and two large sandpipers
For this creation chosen with the Creator of earth, sea and sky
For aim and tendency as intricate our love for one another
In other sects the skeptic still rejoices....




No comments:

Post a Comment