Sunday, March 18, 2018

madness

This Is Madness
2-6-18

I'm friendly when I'm there
For good root beer as mentioned here
Of which we have spoken on the singularity
I lay musing on another busy day
Overwhelmed in astonishment
Enjoying another visit from friends
That still try to get me to go
I already feel it for the love that's in your eyes
Sway fever in another mad dream
Along with sheets and red beets as to be it
Overpopulated given the tenet of manifestations
To consider a friend
Everyone will taste it
Yet ascending....




Address
2-6-18

One thing I intend
That I will keep on keeping on
Till the end without the least variation
Don't need to pretend
So deep were our impressions
As I lie overwhelmed about the previous night vision
O, separate so that I might consume them
O, does it seem a small thing
Preferring the old school cameras
Like unto the other men are privilaged
To walk one tall and talk soft
Quite expeditious and ready for action
In suitor and plaintiff and formal speech
The address of Moses
As one to stop and smell the roses....






My Bad Agency (In A Stone Boy)
2-6-18

Come plaintiff and petitioner
And target practice
Aiming for perfection
As to partake of His goodness
And none of such things are forbidden for true colors
That we ought not envy at the Hill Cumorah
And good work details
I did it again
Where the plates were deposited
Expeditious our petitioner for ready skill and true colors
Wooing women of wonder but no such woe from the horizon
To infinity down the line as to seek to declare our importance
No stranger come nigh.....




No comments:

Post a Comment