Thursday, March 15, 2018

command

Command: Draw Out
2-3-18

Nothing more important than this
Here and now as to trouble and afflict sometime today
Can you tell me what you're waiting for
As bows also shall dash the young ones into pieces
Where we can gain the wisdom of diversity
So hard to recognize
No room for regret today
I go my own way about it
By desire for atonement
Let them say continually
Ask if indeed it is true
O, let the Lord be magnified
Where true love will remember your chalices
Today in Miriam and Moses meek....





Sectarian
2-3-18

I beseech thee
Change the way you think about it
And turn from this error as being exiled
As you still try to convert me
As many yet journey to find themselves in syncopation
To beg, steal and borrow for something as a rhythm of such a passage
Let her be shut out of the camp seven days
As joined to us and therefore freed in this transition to write
Me another letter as to bear all demeanor
I see your reflection in mine
Like a shape of a bowtide as to simplify this predicament
In valleys of storm....




Happy Equations
2-3-18

Mooney moon as to revolve and happy equations to yet solve
As to sabotage a marking on my bedroom ceiling
And I'm given a strange feeling
That maybe it is true
For the hole in my soul
Apple for a rose and eyes of coal
And my soul remains for these growing pains
With the bad stuff burning through my veins
On the verge of knowing
Putting on another record
Plastic and paper as our idols
I will show it no more reverence....






See What They Do
2-3-18

Making my book
Taking a deeper look into such insight and hindsight
For its foresight of volcanic rock
As my soul remains in losses and great gains
O, no more of such resistance
Blinded by a notion in never have visited the Indian Ocean
So many doubts
I owe as to overthrow Gomorrah
Finding it a beautiful place
No point in this
No, kid in rhyme and reason for the lid
See what they do
Back in November of '93
To come to the conclusion that I'm still me
In forces of erstwhile.....






No comments:

Post a Comment