Tuesday, March 20, 2018

stay home

Stay Home Day
2-7-18

There is dilemna in what lies ahead
Comparative on streets of cobblestone
In my favorite city a sudden twist of fate
She tells me to take it easy
Notwithstanding I lengthen my arm today
In those that settle as seized therewith
Among the onlookers we have it made today
In the shelter from the elements
As to be different and distinct
Forgive me as to build and lift those caught in the currents
Of the world and sea and hard pills to swallow
Taking my medicine upon the Isles....





Distinct (Not Extinct)
2-7-18

As well defined we will never give in
Under a spell of all divined
As to write these words that are powerful today
Considering other words in Scripture in God's good timing
In spite of pessimism as to work with faith in the ebb and flow
For love of mysteries and optimistic spirit
As I conquer these fears for the fulfillment of prophesy
Through the light of restless fever
Moments of inspiration such as this
Where God is a God of more to it.....






Aaronic (Of More)
2-7-18

I can almost feel their happiness
A couple and two dogs running free
Behold I shall speak of great tidings of another snow day
O, my people gathered here unto the lands of our inheritance
O, dear brothers and sisters dream to concord and freedom this time around
To explore these seas of mysteries as to move it forward
And dig in my heels and hang on
To be your rereward going forward
In that they look like a happy people
Devoted to a God of more....





Vat And Press
2-7-18

As to whisper out of the dust
A word such as "sloven"
As ye need suppose those planets that have revolved
As to mystify tearing down in remembering how it used to be
In extracted hopes of moral obligation
I will always be Christian all for our messengers
We have much to share and to talk about as to walk devout
As simple and direct amongst God's elect where Europe meets Asia
And the pearl of great price
Take it easy today and be safe....





Becoming Delightsome
2-7-18

O, send the lamb to the ruler
Even for the old schooler
It does just what I need for my work by the duel of Eugene
Field slow will fail at least thine more but it's looking good for Sunday
As fields of Heshbon vanish and I know joy in new words amongst the main Word
And the remnant of Syria gladness is restored
Weary upon our high places surely we will not be shaken
Where these words become delightsome.....






No comments:

Post a Comment